“Put that burger in my face!”
Review of Paddy's Irish Pub

Paddy's Irish Pub
Ranked #88 of 789 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: El bar 100% Irlandes mas alto del planeto
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been to Paddy's several times over the years, it is a go to when I come to Cusco! A great view of the square, great atmosphere and delicious food!

I haven't order anything I haven't gobbled up! And when you've been traveling a good ole burger is a good comfort!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went 4 years ago, during 4 months to Cusco, Peru and we visited a few times this Irish pub. It is cool that you can say that you were in the highest pub of the world. Also the food is good and there is always a very nice atmosphere. A lot of travellers come here and it is always very busy with a lot of people.

I can recommend the nachos with beans and cheese and guacamole, it is really delicious. Also a desert "Bread and Butter Pudding with steaming homemade custard" is delicious. for those 2 things I would go back there. Also the other dishes on the menu are very good.

If you don't mind a busy place with a lot of noise, then that's the place to be, to spend a good evening.

We thought it was so good that 3 years later we visited it again to have our nachos with a cold and delicious Cusceña (beer).

Also the view is fantastic!

Annelies (Belgium)

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Want a cold brew and people watch the Square? This is the place. Just sit and relax. We did not eat, but the good looked great!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went here a week ago because I was traveling with a friend from Ireland who wanted to check it out. It's located just off of the main square - so very convenient. While I expected a regular pub, it was way better than I anticipated. The menu does not do the food justice. The food was great and inexpensive. I recommend the chicken curry.

While my Irish friend said it was a bit too fancy to be a typical Irish pub, I thought it was cute and fun.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Traditional Irish pubs tend to be a bit dim and dingy. It isn't about the decor, it's about the craic and Paddy's in Cusco is no exception. The authentic interior features a working train set and photos of previous visitors, including Cameron Diaz and Woody Harrelson. When we arrived on a Thursday night the pub was busy and loud, with an eclectic clientele. Large 620ml bottles of Cusquena Red were reasonably priced at 10 soles. We didn't eat here, so can't comment on the food, but it's definitely a good place for a lively night out.