“Beer and football”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: El bar 100% Irlandes mas alto del planeto
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Just the perfect place to watch european football and meet up with other backpackers. Beer and food are ok!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were doing the city tour with another couple and decided to skip the visit to the cathedral to have a beer. Thankfully, we went to Paddy's. It was the only place where I could find Cusqueña Trigo (a rare and limited variety of Cusqueña beer, my personal favourite). The atmosphere was great and it seemed that you were anywhere else but Cusco. We couldn't try any food, but it looked delicious. We just had 3 beers each and continued with the tour.
Unfortunately, we coulnd't return after, but we took a took a free poster to put it in our home.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I lived in Peru for half a year, spending my time volunteering and studying. I love the local food or Peru from all regions but let me tell you, if you ever miss a taste of home this is the place to go. The food is great and they even serve Guiness, and it's 100% Irish owned, the people are fantastic!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Highest 100% Irish owned pub in the planet. The closest place you with get to the true authentic Irish pub in Soutyh America. Great athmosphere with friendly staff who speak both Spanish and English. Best happy hour in Cusco 2 drinks for 10 soles. And the food what can I say after travelling for months and enjoying South American food, which is pretty good there is no comparrison to the delicious Shepards Pie in Paddy´s. True hearty Irish food at its best.

1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed September 17, 2012

After spending almost 10 days eating Peruvian food, you start to crave the comforts of home. Paddy's has an awesome menu selection of those comfort foods you'll be craving. It's a great place to relax; cozy and comfortable with really cool decorations. Not to mention, it's cool to say you've been to the Irish pub at the highest elevation in the world! They even give you a free poster to prove it. I really enjoyed Paddy's and made 2 different trips there during my stay in Cusco.