“Nice place to test guinea pig!”
Review of Kusikuy

Kusikuy
Ranked #18 of 881 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 25 Years of dedication, love, commitment, combined with flavor, seasoning, excellent ingredients is what Kusikuy restaurant has to offer, our primary aim is to maintain quality and good service, a challenge that day by day we have become our calling card presentation because we have the requirements to be classified as the best. Our clients consider Kusikuy as their second home, the environment, care and the excellent food is what we live in this beautiful place.
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

We went there to taste the famous peruvian speciality "Cuy" and we were not disappointed!
Luciano is very friendly and teach you how to deal with it. Other specialities also on the menu if you don't fancy the guinea pig!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed March 22, 2016

We went here yesterday to try the Peruvian specialty cuy (guinea pig). The restaurant itself has a lovely relaxed atmosphere and the menu is quite extensive. We were a group of 6 so we ordered 3 cuy between us for s/65 each. We tried both the fried and roasted versions, I preferred the fried version. I didn't much care for the cuy itself, but it was presented well and accompanied by delicious sides (stuffex pepper, roasted potato and tomale). If you want to try cuy I would recommend Kusikuy for the experience. We also ordered the guacamole as a starter which was excellent. I ordered a white wine which was nice and others at my table ordered strawberry milkshakes which were excellent. The prices are a bit higher here but the food, service and atmosphere make up fpr it. I will return for the guacamole and stuffed peppers alone.

2  Thank CarmenByrne
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I liked how they started off by showing you on the menu what they suggest, not in a pretentious way, just in a helpful friendly manner. They seem to be really well known for their Guinea pig, which is quite the presentation! However, we just got the grilled alpaca with quinoa con queso and the tamales. Everything was so good and the service was spectacular!

2  Thank Ethan C
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Today I had a really nice vegetarian fettucini plate at Kusikuy. The service was excellent, everything very clean. And the food was delicious. Kusikuy is a must, when you visit Cuzco.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

very well roasted guinea pig in a very appointed room and friendly owner and stuff. Highly recommend!