“Great Service! Very welcoming!”
Review of Samana Inn and Spa

Samana Inn and Spa
Ranked #6 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We have expanded our colonial house into a very modern INN & Spa. But left it's original landmarks, such as inka walls which are thousands of years old, combining historic and modern structure. Our INN is the place to be. Your Hosts at Samana INN & Spa are Juan Manuel Leon and Louise Hodgson. We are a Peruvian/English family here in Cusco, we will help you to get around town giving you the best tips and good recommendations to make you fell like you are home away from home. We are located at Tecsecocha 536, in down town only 2 blocks away from the main square of Cusco, 5 to 10 minutes walking distance to all the major landmarks of the city also really close to the best restaurants, shops, travel agencies, coffee shops, and more. From our team at Samana Spa and Salon we are looking forward to your visit. Sincerely Juan Manuel Leon and Louise Hodgson
Canberra, Australia
“Great Service! Very welcoming!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a very hectic time in Cusco, Inca trail, sacred valley but once I have arrived to Cusco I had a wonderful experience at Samana Spa.
The spa is clean, the people working there is friendly and professional in their service.
After all, we had a really good experience and I strongly recommend it!

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“romantic and relaxing!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This Spa is fantastic! I love to pamper myself during my travels and this Spa was just perfect! The staff was friendly and fluent in English. The spa's architecture and decor were beautiful! The building had inca walls and it made the place look so serene and magical. My husband and I tried the honeymoon champagne deal and it was great. Everything looked clean and our massage therapist was trained and certified in the U.S.
I highly recommend it!

Visited June 2012
lima
“the best massage in town”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was surprise to find a place like in Cusco, beautiful house turn in to this wonderful spa, and the professionalism of the therapist that works at Samana Spa was over the top. you got to visit this place after your trekking and relax.

Visited October 2012
Cusco, Peru
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This spa was great, it was the perfect ending for all the treks and activities I did while in Cusco, specially after the inca trail, everything was perfect, and the staff very professional and friendly, english spoken staff, gorgeous facilities and incredible massages, highly recommended......Don´t go cheap and take one of those girls offering massages on the streets, go spoil your self in a propper place.

Visited November 2012
Toulouse, France
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The service is amazing!, excelent place for relaxing.
After few days in Cusco and with a heavy schedule it is nice to find such a place , where one can totally recharge all enegies. For sure a place to visit!

Visited August 2012