“the best massage in town”
Review of Samana Inn and Spa

Samana Inn and Spa
Ranked #6 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We have expanded our colonial house into a very modern INN & Spa. But left it's original landmarks, such as inka walls which are thousands of years old, combining historic and modern structure. Our INN is the place to be. Your Hosts at Samana INN & Spa are Juan Manuel Leon and Louise Hodgson. We are a Peruvian/English family here in Cusco, we will help you to get around town giving you the best tips and good recommendations to make you fell like you are home away from home. We are located at Tecsecocha 536, in down town only 2 blocks away from the main square of Cusco, 5 to 10 minutes walking distance to all the major landmarks of the city also really close to the best restaurants, shops, travel agencies, coffee shops, and more. From our team at Samana Spa and Salon we are looking forward to your visit. Sincerely Juan Manuel Leon and Louise Hodgson
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was surprise to find a place like in Cusco, beautiful house turn in to this wonderful spa, and the professionalism of the therapist that works at Samana Spa was over the top. you got to visit this place after your trekking and relax.

There are newer reviews for Samana Inn and Spa

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This spa was great, it was the perfect ending for all the treks and activities I did while in Cusco, specially after the inca trail, everything was perfect, and the staff very professional and friendly, english spoken staff, gorgeous facilities and incredible massages, highly recommended......Don´t go cheap and take one of those girls offering massages on the streets, go spoil your self in a propper place.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The service is amazing!, excelent place for relaxing.
After few days in Cusco and with a heavy schedule it is nice to find such a place , where one can totally recharge all enegies. For sure a place to visit!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Starting with a prompt personal reply to an enquiry, my experience of Samana Spa and Salon just got better and better.

It was easy to find, communication was great, and the central location is perfect.

I booked a wax treatment and was tentative as I had suffered at the hands of so called experts in the past.

What a different experience this was! The Salon is beautiful, clean,with much attention to detail, and made me feel as though I was in the hands of professionals who really care about their clients...and I was.

My treatment was a great success. I will be back with the confidence that all treatments offered will have the same level of professional care and expertise.

1  Thank Xnyl
jmperu, Owner at Samana Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Really happy you enjoy your visit at Samana Spa, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Gorgeous atmosphere and great staff. After a couple days of trekking and sightseeing, its an amazing place to unwind. Ill be back!

Thank you very much for the review, glad you enjoy your visit to Samana Spa