“Cozy Peruvian food!”

Nuna Raymi
Ranked #13 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pasionated of Peruvian Food, we offer You a menú with criolles flavors and creative and unique creations. Here we include seasonings representatives of Peru and andean ingredients encoragine their consume and preservation. A confortable , relaxing and well comfortable place with a service where there is not moré peleasure than serving You.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Before traveling to Cusco, I remember researching the TA reviews of all their restaurants. To be honest, I could only name the first 3 from memory but when I walked passed this restaurant (very close to Plaza de Armas), my memory recalled this name and we opted to have dinner here.

I am so glad and we did. Most restaurants near the main plaza are located on the second floor and this was no exception. The ambience was cozy and warm and the food was amazing. They had a selection of fusion teas which I appreciated and loved (particularly the passion fruit concoction).

We started with the CREMA DE TRES FRUTOS ROJOS which was a tomato/red pepper soup and was exactly what we were hoping it would be.. pure comfort on a cold/rainy day!

I had the AJI DE GALLINA NUNA RAYMI which has easily become one of my favorite Peruvian comfort foods which is essentially a chicken curry type dish but on a whole different level.

My hubby had the ALPACA EN EL UKHUPACHA which had a beautiful presentation and he loved every bite of it.. and he's not easily wowed by food.

Can't go wrong with this restaurant!! It's delicious, romantic, and feels like you've been invited into someone's home!

1  Thank onlyadayaway

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went to this restaurant based on the reviews and pictures in tripadvisor as always, and we were very pleased. Their knowledge of the products is accurate, the food was tasty and fullfillinf, they have a variety of infusions which is great for their actual weather. The place looks clean and easy to find. We chose the chicken nuggets breaded with quinoa and the lomo salteado, both were great. Congratulations

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stumbled upon this place while walking around Cusco hungry and were pleasantly surprised. Lots of options on the menu and everyone walked away happy with their meal.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

A really nice restaurant with execellent service. I had the duck which was recommended by the waiter and it was sooo good!! Good but a bit odd atmosphere.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband had a local dish of duck which he said was wonderful I had a fantastic salad with pears and nuts and blue cheese. Small place, upstairs just off Plaza De Armas but great atmosphere and serviceee.