“Best meal we had in Peru”
Review of Nuna Raymi

Nuna Raymi
Ranked #20 of 806 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pasionated of Peruvian Food, we offer You a menú with criolles flavors and creative and unique creations. Here we include seasonings representatives of Peru and andean ingredients encoragine their consume and preservation. A confortable , relaxing and well comfortable place with a service where there is not moré peleasure than serving You.
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Our guide took us here to try Peruvian traditional food and it was delicious. Great staff and lots of appealing choices on the menu (they had some international options too). I had the lomo saltado which was great. All the group really enjoyed the meal and it was easily the best meal we had in the whole 16 days in Peru. Try and stop by if you are in cusco. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed November 6, 2012

When we got there for lunch, the place was empty (not usually a good sign, right?). Well, we had nothing to worry about. Our vegetable soup and quinoa soup tasted delicious, the lucuma milkshake was fun to try and tasted great (plus they brought the lucuma out for me to inspect since I'd never had one before). Affordable and quiet, it's a solid choice.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

What a fantastic day! Made/drank Pisco Sours at 10am, then headed to the market with Rocio, who spent 2 hours talking about and sampling various fruits and cheeses, walking us through the 'food court' and the innards aisle. A most interesting time. Then back to the kitchen to don hats, t-shirts and aprons. Into the kitchen, where we each made two dishes - Lomo Saltado and a layered potato appetizer. Here we are in a professional working kitchen, the four of us with saute pans, flaming our beef with pisco. Could never do that in the US! Plated up the dishes, then sat down to enjoy. So much food, I had to take some back for my evening meal. Oh, did I mention that the restaurant was open, and Rocio was managing the staff and orders, all the while guiding our cooking AND taking pictures of us working in the kitchen. An amazing wonderful woman who loves her restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I probably wouldnt have gone here on my own, but I'm glad my friend referred me here. This was the best classic typical Peruvian restaurant Ive seen. Lomo Saltado was the best Ive ever tasted, the Aji Gallina was amazing!! I tried Alpaca for the first time and it was actually not bad I ate the whole thing!! They made it with a fig reduction= great. Had a cuzqueno beer. Oh, and try the quinoa crusted chicken appetizer (instead of bread crumbs). Amazing!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

A small restaurant with reasonable prices and great food. I felt that the service was excellent - they tried to make you comfortable and help you with whatever you needed. Highly recommended.