Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing trip with the best tour guide ever!

It was my first trip to South America and I was a bit nervous at first. But our tour guide John... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
yukam2609
via mobile
Amazing Solo Trip!

My first solo trip was guided by John and as with any new experience I was nervous about how this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
U7758TDannan

All reviews an amazing tour guide bars restaurants etc once in a lifetime amazing trip south america wealth of knowledge machu picchu making sure sights peru instructions leader adventure company culture parts highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

John did such an amazing job as our tour leader. He made everyone feel welcome and taken care of. Not only was he hilarious and attentive, he also provided a wealth of knowledge about Peru and it’s history. John was always easily available if needed to answer any questions or concerns. If you are thinking of travelling to Peru, I definitely recommend touring with John!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I went to Peru last year and had John as our guide during the entire 1.5-2 weeks we were there. John was an incredibly caring and responsible tour manager. He ensured that everyone in our group was taken care of, and understood the plan for the day and the following day so that no one was lost by providing many useful details such as directions to the nearest ATMs, restaurants, shops, meeting times, etc. He also made sure we saw the highlights of each place we visited and surprised us with notably unique experiences at each place. He is also highly knowledgeable and gave everyone a wealth of historical info about Cuzco and Machu Picchu. Definitely consider going on one of John’s tours if you ever visit Peru. The country itself is beautiful and special, and the people very friendly. You will also learn to differentiate between llamas and alpacas during your trip. :)

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the best time on my trip to peru with my girlfriend! John was the best guide ever who not only was knowledgeable, but also enthusiastic about everything we did! He also did all he could to help when we had to cut out trip short due to unforseen circumstances back home. Thanks John! True legend

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

John was an amazing tour guide during my two weeks in Peru. He was professional, fun, funny, and extremely knowledgeable of the country. He knew the history and interesting facts of every place we visited. John is also a fantastic photographer so make sure you have him take a few pictures of your adventures!

John is very considerate and wants to make sure everyone was comfortable and had what they needed to be prepared for each destination. John is also hilarious which made long bus rides more fun. I would highly recommend John for anyone looking for a knowledgeable and fun tour guide for a Peruvian adventure. Thank you, John. Hope to see you again!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I traveled with John as my guide for 3 weeks in October 2018 on my first solo trip. I was a little nervous to start with as I didn't know what to expect, but within minutes John had made us all feel relaxed and welcome and confident in the tour ahead.

He is incredibly organised and every day has an itinerary (day sheet) ready at reception for the following day so you can be prepared for when to set your alarm, what to bring with you and what to expect.

He makes sure you get the full experience in every place you visit and is so knowledgeable of the culture/history/funny stories that it never gets boring listening to him. He keeps every day fun and interesting and has boundless energy which is infectious (handy when you have the super early starts before a full day of trekking!)

During the free time he is more than happy to give recommendations of places to go and things to see and he always knows the best bars/restaurants etc to suggest so you will never be disappointed!

This trip was an 8 year dream for me that I finally got around to doing and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience which is in huge part down to John and his planning, leadership and guidance through one of the most incredible parts of world. I will be forever grateful and would love to return again one day.

Date of experience: October 2018