“Delicious”

Ranked #27 of 762 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2010

The food here was outstanding. We were a little nervous when we walked in at around 8pm and there was only one table occupied, but we quickly discovered we had nothing to be concerned about. I had the Chicken Curry special and my husband had the Alpaca Steak. We ordered a side of the orange and honey glazed carrots that were out of this world. It was a little bit pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

My wife and I visited this restaurant and were very impressed. The service, atmosphere, and food were all outstanding! Even the wine was organic and delicious. Good work Greens!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2010

We've been here about 5 times. Just about everything we try is amazing. A few tips; the grilled boneless chicken leg is far better than the chicken breast in soy sauce. Also the Spring salad is one of the best salads I've ever had, and I've eaten at a fare share of upscale restaurants. The ratatouille is amazing, as are the mashed sweet potatoes and quinoa. Also the sandwiches and desserts are amazing. The service was great when we were there too, either they fired the cell phone guy or he cleaned up his act. And the prices are very reasonable compared to the other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed April 24, 2010

Greens offers a relaxed, modern setting in which to enjoy the beautiful produce of the Urubamba region. Whether you are after a tasty snack or a more substantial meal, Greens will satisfy. A menu with refreshing, freshly-squeezed fruit juices to creative, delicious desserts and everything in between. It was a tough choice selecting from all the yummy menu offerings. Our two courses plus drinks cost S./ 34 per person.
Contrary to a few other reviews, we found the service excellent. Our needs were anticipated and staff were friendly.
If you're after tasty, freshly-prepared organic produce, go Green.

Reviewed January 2, 2010

Around 8pm, Saturday evening, we entered this clean, attractive restaurant to find it empty except for a server behind the bar and a waiter in the corner talking on his cell phone... After waiting to be seated and noting that no one cared to seat us, oh well, we selected from one of many tables and sat. After about 5 minutes, and seeing the waiter still on his cell, I got up and went towards him. He saw me coming and he grabbed two menus and, while still holding his cell in the one hand, he dropped them on the table with the other, turned and went back to his corner. I sat down and reviewed the menu, noting that on the wall there was a promoted special, I sought out the "Cell Man"....he was standing in the corner continuing his call. After another 6 or 7 minutes I called, ever so quietly, out across the restaurant... he looked up, annoyed, and came over and begrudgingly answered my questions about the offer.... when finished, he turned around and went back across the room, to his corner and continued on his cell... I can only deduce that 1) he had a marriage that was coming apart (not likely, as he was no more that 20 years old), 2) that he had a medical emergency (not likely, as he was no more that 20 years old), 3) he was an upcoming political boss and had a political crisis (not likely, right, yada, yada) or, 4) OR, he was talking to his girlfriend who was ticked off at him because he ignored her recently... Hey, wait, I can identify with that, the being ignored part .... So, (after a total of about 20 minutes) we gathered up our coats and departed. He didn't even look up from his call to see us leaving.... Oh well. See you "Cell Man"

4  Thank fdoamerica