“Great restaurant”

Ranked #26 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had two lovely meals at Greens Organic - Peruvian flapjacks and English breakfast. Reasonably priced, wonderful service, highly recommend this restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,206)

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

One of our two favorite restaurants on our visit to Peru. Fantastic food, service, and atmosphere. Don't miss out on this place.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Thanks to TA, i was looking for this place and easily found it near the Plaza de Armas. Got there about 11:30 and scored the only outdoor table, sitting on a small balcony with great street views. Watching the people was great entertainment as we enjoyed a great lunch. My sister had the pumpkin soup, enough for 3 or more. YUM! I tried one of the daily specials a gnocchi stuffed with something quite tasty. We knew we wanted the smoothies here. I went with the mango one and she had the stawberry one, both were very tasty and filling. Could have eaten here several times, everything looked and smelled delicious. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The African stew was absolutely amazing. I've never had stewed vegetables before that were so fresh and crisp tasting. My partner had the Milanesa de alpaca al ajo, which was also quite good. The fresh juices were so lovely. They have the healthiest dessert that I have ever eaten- mango ravioli. The prices are reasonable for European standards.

The restaurant has more of a lunchroom feel to it than a place to dine at night, but we really enjoyed the meal.

What I didn't like is they charge a 10% service tax and hide it at the bottom of the bill. That I missed that is unfortunate. Too make matters worse, we were intially short-changed on the amount of the bill. After we had pointed this out to the server and he had double-checked his mistake, we decided to use that as the tip and when we told the server that, there was no mention of a service tax already being charged. Keeping this in mind you can still have a lovely meal here.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went to Greens after eating our trek chef's food all week long. So Green's amazing pumpkin, beet, cream cheese and chestnut salad is exactly what my body needed.

We also ordered their fried cheese w/ mango chutney. Those were probably the prettiest and fanciest cheese curds I ever had.

I also had a fun chamomile, and pisco cocktail. Overall everything was delicious. I kept trying to come up with reasons to go back but we simply were not in Cusco for that long.