“Most amazing food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Most amazing food!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Greens is really great, I absolutely love the food here, I am here right now! Last dinner before I leave tomorrow. The staff are super friendly, the atmosphere is very nice, it's clean they play nice music. Most of the staff speak plenty of english, they are helpful and happy. The food is all grown in their garden in the Sacred Valley, all organic, I have tried most salads and wraps or sandwiches, they are all very creative, good sizes, the home made granola for breakfast is the best. Will miss this food. Thanks, Lara

Visited May 2013

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fresh, Clean and Simple.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here three times during our stay in Cusco. Visiting the same restaurant more than once is quite strange for the two of us, but we just found ourselves craving their clean, fresh, simple dishes. Delicious, creative, HEALTHY food in a pleasant atmosphere with attentive service. Oh, and the maracuya/lemongrass shake is divine!

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent 1st Night Dinner”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

To help your body adjust to the high altitude, its best to eat light and healthy the first day. I highly recommend Greens Organic as not only is the food nourishing but over the top delicious too! Ivan was a great waiter and took care of us insuring we were drinking lots of water along the way. Ask for the off menu item of grilled zucchinni - delicious!

• Visited May 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Soup helps altitude woes”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is in the square of Cusco right across from the church.
It was nice to find an organic alternative that offered fresh food per order.
I only ordered a soup, it too a while and the place was not busy.
You may think it was poor service but from the taste and the level of service, I
can only assume it was made per order and dynamite!

• Visited March 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Just loved Greens Organic!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I spent around a week on Cusco (Qoosco) in May 2013 and visited Greens Organic two times and my family and I really appreciated the food they served there. From the entrances - fried cheese and vegetables tempura, the drinks (you should try their iced tea) and the main couses, everything was delicious. The service and the staff were warm and attentive, and the prices a little bit too salty, if you know what I mean, but overall, it was worthy. We tried another restaurant of their chain - the neighboor Incanto, which was also good, but we prefered Greens. It's a safe and very good choice in Cusco. Have I mentioned they served organic food? Yep, it's awesome food that is good for you too.

• Visited May 2013