“Excellent service, atmosphere and cuisine”
Review of Greens Organic

Greens Organic
Ranked #47 of 805 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is an era of many awakenings. People want the ability to control their diet, to know where their food comes from. Health has prevailed as the correct path to be followed, while the sustainability of our ecosystem has become a priority for today’s conscious travelers. Our organic garden in the town of Lamay, in the Sacred Valley, along with our partners, the local small-scale farmers, supply our kitchen with the ingredients and super foods used to assemble a versatile, modern, and surprising cuisine. We have designed each dish, each detail on our menu to disprove the myth that what is clean cannot be surprising and what is healthy cannot be exciting. Open your senses to a life of evolution and purity, making the most of each moment with energy throughout your day. Come to Greens and discover a menu tailor-made to complement your energy and your love for life. Because we know that green is good, our doors are open for you all day long!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

A stylish restaurant one level up from the street with impeccable service and quality food. Good vegetarian options too! Definitely recommend it, over the usual pizza/pasta fare of the main square in Cusco.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,263)

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I read about this place in a local paper and knew I had to check it out. It's all organic and they have a large vegetarian selection too. I'm vegetarian and I really loved it. My friends all had meat though and loved it as well. This was by far the best food I had in Peru and some of the best I've had in my life. It's in a great location, just 10 feet from the main square in Cisco and its on the second level so there's great views. The service was great, the food was amazing in taste and presentation. It's more expensive than other restaurants in the area but completely worth every penny. I definitely recommend this place!!!

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I went there tonight with my wife and my four year old daughter, because of the reviews given on Tripadvisor and Lonely Planet. It was a blast! I had the greens salad, which was terrific, followed by the alpaca tenderloin, which really made my day. And on top of the great food, you get a very friendly and attentive service. Don't miss it!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fresh and healthy food, consistently interesting and delicious. Four of us ate here twice and all eight meals were super. Service was friendly and attentive, and it was easy to get along for those without a working knowledge of Spanish. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Peru is not the friendliest place for europeans, food-wise, but this place was impeccable.

The design of the restaurant, the perfect service and most of all the wonderful food, both in terms of taste and aspect made it one of the best culinary experiences of my life, and I'm not exagerating :) Loved it!

We shared a salad (with caramelised pumpkin, brazilian nuts and beetroot) and two side dishes (quinoa tabouleh and (s)mached potatoes with garlic), and we each had a big smoothie with yoghurt, mango and papaya. Yummilicious :)

If you're in Cusco, go and enjoy the pampering ;)