“Good food/service/design”

Ranked #27 of 758 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This restaurant is a real treat, for carnivores and vegetarians alike. I had a salad with strips of alpaca meat and it was simply delicious. The fruit juices are large and filling, and the menu is fun, with a guide that tells you how organic your meal choice is. I went with two friends and tried their dishes as well, and all three were very good. The only small disappointment was my desert. I got a pie (pecan maybe? almond? I don’t remember) and the crust was completely burnt. Other than this, I strongly recommend a stop at Greens during your time in Cuzco!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place is fantastic! My wife and I got into Cusco at around 2 pm and were absolutely starving. We had heard about Greens from a cousin who had visited earlier in the year and spoke highly of the restaurant. And sure enough, it lived up to all our expectations and more. The restaurant has a great ambience and a very laid back feel to it. We got the quinoa soup, greens salad and vegetarian sandwich. Now all those things by themselves sound really plain and boring. However, the ingredients were incredibly fresh and unique. We had baby carrots (real baby carrots, not the crap you get in US grocery stores), baby potatoes this really interesting corn and quinoa like I have never tasted before. The sandwich had the most heavenly caramleized onions with this incredible goat cheese. Even the bread and olive oil / balsamic vinegar they got at the start was delicious!

We are definitely going to go back one more time before we leave cusco. Only downside is the food is a little pricey.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Apart from the annoying trek guide shouting instructions to a group we had a nice meal. Tempura, chicken salad and pasta all excellent. Not the cheapest but good time had.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

In several occasions the meals were very delicious and abundant. The service for groups very professional. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Service, atmosphere, and food are all excellent... also organic which was great! It was recommended to us by the locals so we went there for lunch..loved it so much went back for dinner! The smoothies are incredible.... and our waitress was very sweet.