Tripadvisor

“Worst service ever ”
Review of Las Frescas

Las Frescas
Ranked #107 of 1,069 Restaurants in Cusco
Description: Las Frescas Salad Bar & More The first salad bar in Cusco, make your own salad and enjoy our wraps, soups, desserts and refreshing fruit water.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was raining a lot this day, and it was freezing cold outside. I arrived 20 minutes before they opened. So I decided to be polite and waited until the time was 12.00am, witch was written on the front door was their opening time. I asked if they had opened and they said no. So I waited about 20 minutes more before I again asked about whether I cud barrow the toilet, witch I cud. And I again asked if I cud wait inside. But they were pointing at the door. Then I got mad and pointed at their opening time, and said it was the worst service I had ever seen. Will not recommend this place ever...

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is fresh, took one hour for it to arrive although the place was empty. I didn’t receive a menu, when asked about options the manager was rude and treated me as if I was slow, lol. After the wait we enjoyed our food and when we were ready to pay the manager again was very rude because we needed it split. Since we had discount from our hostel it became worse. When approached, the manager / owner became insistently rude as we tried to figure out the discount. Prepontently she came to our table raising her voice. I believe everyone can have a bad day but politeness is free and good for business. I wouldn’t recommend this place because of its service and catering to the client.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Nice change to the local cuisine which could be quite heavy. I had a rice bowl with tuna; nice, fresh and tasty. I'm an average eater and the portion surely was sufficient.
As for drinks I ordered the fruit water (with refill).

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

Excellent healthy food. I made my own veggie wrap with quinoa, fresh veggies and a burger filling. The portion was big and in all excellent value for money. Very delicious and filling. This is a perfect spot to go to when you’ve done a full day tour/ trek and need a recharge.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

Las Frescas is locally owned by two hardworking women! The menus is vitimin and nutrient charged. This is the perfect place to eat when you have first arrived after a long trip and need to eat well but are still navigating the food scene to deterimine what food is going to settle well in your system! Had the pesto bowl, which had local ingredients (such as yuca chips) that gave the plate a local twist!

Date of visit: October 2019