“Absolutley Fabulous! A must see!”
Review of Inca Spa - Cusco

Inca Spa - Cusco
Ranked #3 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Spa Americas 2013, Global Travel Awards Winner, by Luxury Travel Guide UK. Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2012 & 2011 Award Winners by Trip Advisor. Business Creativity Award Winners 2008. The first Spa to mingle the best spa treatments with the Inca culture. A mystical world with a unique ambiance where your mind, body and soul will enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutley Fabulous! A must see!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Thanks to Inca Spa- Cusco on rejuvenating my body after completing my 4 day inca trail trek to macchu picchu. Was just what i needed for my tender legs!! =D Big thanks especially to Karina for my amazing ritual spa and massage. It was so good i nearly fell asleep! hahaha.
Thanks again!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank N Y

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lacked consistency”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I used the spa two times. The first time, the massage lady was incredible. Knew what she was doing, used right pressure per my instructions. Second time around, I had a different lady and she was clueless and half the time she had me lying on the bed and disappeared. Its a great facility and unfortunate they don't have consistent trainned staff.

Visited October 2012
Lower Michigan
141 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 255 helpful votes
“Amazing, best massage ever.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We booked this on a whim while staying at the hotel. It turned out that my husband and I both agree this was the best massages we have EVER had. Worth every penny.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank MissMyDog
Oakland, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My daughter and I each add a ritual and massage. The body scrub was heavenly and the massage ranks in one of the top 5 I have ever had..

Visited July 2012
2 Thank carrierg
Arnside, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went here after the zip-wire, a pleasant end to an exciting day.

Visited June 2012