“Great Guide”

Half day Cusco city tour
Ranked #90 of 699 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vicuna Adventure is a leader in all tours and treks to Machu Picchu. We are 100% Peruvian, all growing up in villages around the city, growing up with tales of the greatness of the Incas. While we focus on the care and quality of our tours, our commitment to our own community is unparalleled. We are here to make this world a better place and supporting our own community is our top priority. We are also dedicated to the planet and leave no footprint on our tours and provide extra support to help clean the trails on every trek. We are excited to show you our homeland and hope you fall in love with Peru.
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Sabi was a terrific guide when I went on my hike. He is so knowledgeable about the history. I would recommend his tours to anyone. Top notch and would absolutely go again!

Date of experience: May 2016
in 4 reviews
"trail"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the five day Lares trek with Sabi as a guide and I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing times of my life. Sabi had so many great stories and also amazing knowledge about local flora and fauna. Our equipment was top notch, the food was great and the whole experience was really authentic. We stayed in local areas and Sabi even fought off an angry alpaca for us! I highly recommend these guys! They are professionals.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Sabi was our guide for the 4 day Inca Trail hike. He was so warm and welcoming and knew so much about the area, Inkan history, and the land. I couldn't imagine a better way to experience this area. The hike itself was beautiful and Sabi was perfect with pacing things so that we got to see everything we wanted but didn't get burned out. I would work with Sabi on any trip if I were back in Peru!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu with Sabi Silva, and highly recommend him as a guide. Sabi is extremely knowledgeable about the local area. We learned about local culture, history, plants, and food, and did our best to learn some Quechua words.

Sabi's attitude was relaxed, friendly, and easy-going. He let us set the pace of the trek and answered all of our questions about the area. We had an amazing experience, and I would recommend his company to any of my friends or family who are travelling to Cusco to trek.

Date of experience: April 2016