“Amazing, friendly and informative!”
Review of Vicuna Adventures

Chinchero - Moray and maras salt ponds
Ranked #91 of 654 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vicuna Adventure is a leader in all tours and treks to Machu Picchu. We are 100% Peruvian, all growing up in villages around the city, growing up with tales of the greatness of the Incas. While we focus on the care and quality of our tours, our commitment to our own community is unparalleled. We are here to make this world a better place and supporting our own community is our top priority. We are also dedicated to the planet and leave no footprint on our tours and provide extra support to help clean the trails on every trek. We are excited to show you our homeland and hope you fall in love with Peru.
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the five day Lares trek with Sabi as a guide and I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing times of my life. Sabi had so many great stories and also amazing knowledge about local flora and fauna. Our equipment was top notch, the food was great and the whole experience was really authentic. We stayed in local areas and Sabi even fought off an angry alpaca for us! I highly recommend these guys! They are professionals.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"culture"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Sabi was our guide for the 4 day Inca Trail hike. He was so warm and welcoming and knew so much about the area, Inkan history, and the land. I couldn't imagine a better way to experience this area. The hike itself was beautiful and Sabi was perfect with pacing things so that we got to see everything we wanted but didn't get burned out. I would work with Sabi on any trip if I were back in Peru!

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu with Sabi Silva, and highly recommend him as a guide. Sabi is extremely knowledgeable about the local area. We learned about local culture, history, plants, and food, and did our best to learn some Quechua words.

Sabi's attitude was relaxed, friendly, and easy-going. He let us set the pace of the trek and answered all of our questions about the area. We had an amazing experience, and I would recommend his company to any of my friends or family who are travelling to Cusco to trek.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Did the Inca trail with Sabi. He was extremely knowledgeable about Inca and Peruvian history. He made the experience special and truly once in a life time.

Vicuña A, Owner at Vicuna Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

kevin thank you so Much for your Wounderfull words,will be amazing help for us