Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Vicuna Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Vicuna Adventures
from $110.00
from $200.00
from $220.00
More Info
All reviews larger companies chef raul his team delicious breakfast machu picchu trek local culture hard work magical experience inca sites food was fantastic great sense of humor breathtaking views his passion rainbow mountain tour companies sacred valley sabi
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Did the Inca trail with Sabi. He was extremely knowledgeable about Inca and Peruvian history. He made the experience special and truly once in a life time.

Date of experience: February 2017
Vicuña A, Owner at Vicuna Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

kevin thank you so Much for your Wounderfull words,will be amazing help for us

Reviewed March 7, 2017

My husband and I hiked the Salkantay Trail and Sabi Silva was our tour guide. He was amazing! Very knowledgeable and friendly. He made us feel very comfortable on our hike and shared lots of interesting information about the area and country. He was patient with all of my questions too. I highly recommend him!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 3, 2017

First and foremost: if you are going to trek the Inca Trail - go with a small company that threats their employees well. I would recommend going with Sabi at Vicuna, because I happen to know he is amazing. The trek was customized to our preferences and filled with laughs and smiles. The porters and chefs were always laughing and smiling.

We did the Inca Trail 5day/4night trek. Having the extra day not only allowed for more time to explore along the way, but also kept us out of the rush of the big crowds on the trail.

I am so happy that after shopping around we decided to trek the Inca Trail with Sabi & crew. Sabi was an amazing guide - he was always thinking about our comfort & interests. He was knowledgeable about the history of the trail and had a great deal of respect and understanding for the different people in and around Peru.

The intimacy of having a small group, rather than one of the larger companies, gave us the access to Sabi & his guides that made the trip seem like an authentic trek through the mountains rather than the mass exodus that some of the other companies seemed to promote.

Date of experience: May 2016
Vicuña A, Owner at Vicuna Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed being your guide and working with you. I am so happy that you took home lovely memories of Peru and especially of Cusco and the Inca trail.
sabi

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

The whole experience from start to finish was amazing! Sabi Silvia was such a great guide. He really knew his stuff! He even had dinner with us that evening.
The company was so organized from start to finish. 5 stars! Thank you for the unforgettable experience!!

Date of experience: June 2016

It was a pleasure sharing time with you, Kellie Ross and showing you all of the amazing sites and inka trail and Machu Picchu. Hopefully, you enjoyed the famous Peruvian dish of guinea pig that we shared! Thank you so much for choosing,Vicuna Adventure peru and for recommending me to your friends. Best Regard from Peru!

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

The Inka Trail was one the best thing I did in my life.
I will never forget Sabi, who showed us with his quiet beeing, not just to walk, also to see the old architecture, history, the plants, birds, stones, tranquility and the WINAY WAYNA.
Go on go on!!!
An old Swisslady

Date of experience: January 2017
Vicuña A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Vicuna Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, Tica. We hope to see you soon.