“return to sacred valley”
Review of Munaycha

Munaycha
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure travel specialists in Peru. Mountain Bike, Rafting, Trekking, Sea kayak and more in Sacred Valley, Cusco, Arequipa and Lake Titicaca.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

excellent attention to details and great vibe! thanks for a wonderful experience, can't wait to come back for some hiking!

Duilio_Vellutino, Propietario at Munaycha, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Annie.
I'm glad you enjoy your second trip to Cusco, In your next trip I promise to take you for more remote and quiet hiking trails.
Hugs.
Duilio

There are newer reviews for Munaycha

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I know I speak for my entire group when I say that Duilio & the rest of Munaycha staff exceeded all of my expectations, and made my trip to Peru truly remarkable! Daily ventures were perfect- from mountain biking to kayaking to hiking and shopping at local artisan markets. Duilio covered all the bases so we didn't have to worry about food, transportation, tickets/reservations... all we had to do was show up and enjoy the culture. I will not travel to Peru again unless my trip includes Duilio!

Dear Callie. Thanks for your words and for sharing all your good energy and enthusiasm with us. I hope to see you again for more adventures and pisco sours ; )

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Duilio and the Munaycha team really made our group's experience of Cusco unforgettable. There were so many personal touches, making sure all felt cared for as we kayaked in a lake, hiked to see the Inca ruins, visited markets, rode our bicycles, traveled by car or train, enjoyed delicious organic meals at beautiful, carefully selected venues. They gave us the perfect mix of adventure and support, making sure all equipment is in top condition, providing great snacks and plenty of fluids during trips, choosing knowledgeable guides and being always responsive and flexible to the needs of the group.
I will continue to recommend Munaycha to my friends and family- they made our trip a wonderfully memorable one!!

1  Thank Lara G
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Dulio and his team were incredible! Our entire trip was very thoughtful...from the gourmet picnic after kayaking, to the hikes, guides, delicious meals (including lunch at his parents house), city tours, and transport. I was on a yoga retreat and he even found a little corner at Machu Picchu where we could practice among the ruins. Do yourself a favor and let Munaycha take care of your next (or first) trip to Peru!

Thank you Michelle. It was a pleassure to have you on the trip and I hope you come back next year.
Namaste

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I highly recommend Munaycha. I will continue to return to Peru and rest with ease knowing Duilio is taking care of everything. He goes above and beyond the "traditional tour" experience. I lead retreats all over the world and I can honestly say Duilio is on the TOP of my list.
Buenaso!