“1st Time had Cerviche.......Must try!!”

Victor Victoria Restaurant
Ranked #274 of 781 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was our 1st dinner in Peru & we ordered the Cerviche & glazed chicken. The Cerviche was good & the chicken was average.

The restaurant is fairly small & a little away from the other touristic spots. The wait for the food was long which seems 2 be the norm in Peru (from what I gather).

Overall, would recommend.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The first day we arrived in cusco, we stopped by for breakfast. Scrambled eggs/omelet with ham, cheese, tomato and onions. A smoothie and coffee(super)/the. Plus two ciabatta bread (the best bread we've had in south america. All this for only S12. One day we had a menu that did not include bread, we ask for it, and got it without charge. You wont leave hungry. This place is great!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Popped in around 12:30 for lunch. At 1:30, the place was filled with locals. The fixed price option had two or three choices for each course. The soup was great and I was completely full before desert. A tad difficult to locate but just a block or two off the main market square. Very reasonable prices. Enjoy eating your way through Cusco!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped by for a fixed price lunch consisting of a small, but adequate salad bar, appetizer, entrée, dessert and beverage for about $7 US. We were very pleasantly surprised by the large portions and good quality of the meal. There were several items on the salad bar including one of the best guacamoles I have ever had. I chose a chicken salad stuffed half avocado as my appetizer. Delicious! The salad bar and appetizer alone were more than enough for a meal but I managed to eat most of my entrée, which was a chicken dish with potatoes. I was almost too full to enjoy the dessert, a small slice of a custardy cake. I chose the Peruvian juice recommended by the friendly server. I have no idea what it was, but it was delicious.
We would have gone back again if I hadn't found this gem so close to the end of our stay in Cusco. I highly recommend Victor Victoria!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Small, but warm. Great service, even better food. If you are not a big eater I recommend to share the meal, is more than enough for 2 people. Always ask for the "menu" which is 3 or even 4 dish meal for a set price (including a drink ), very economical price too. To order only one item you ask for "La Carta" and that is more expensive. Most all restaurants in Peru have "Menu" for lunch.