“Great food, great price, best service...”

Victor Victoria Restaurant
Ranked #229 of 727 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great food, great price, best service...”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate there for lunch and order from the "menu", which is the lunch specials (all restaurants have it, make sure you ask). The food was the best and the portion are enough for 2 people to eat, specially if you are on a budget. Everyone was so friendly. Thank you!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Rismun99

• Korean first
Miami, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Good food,good price,good service,clean local. The portion size is big the food is good. We had the sopa criolla and the chicken cordonbleu and they were both great. We live in lima and this sopa criolla is uptopar with the best restaurants in lima.

1 Thank The_Ch33z
New Paltz, New York
“Good Food, great price”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We ate here a few times during our week in Cusco. Portions were generous and the food was good. There was always a staff member around who spoke English to help, but the menu was translated also. Sometimes the dining area smelled like frying food because the ventilation from the kitchen is not entirely adequate.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dmsch
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good mix of food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went there for dinner with a mix of adventurous and not so adventurous people. We tried the Cuy al horno and alpaca steaks, which were both great, and they have some pretty great hamburgers for those that want some American-style food.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nucleorhabdo
Beaverton
“So much food at a great price”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went here for lunch and got the vegetarian option. I started with the salad bar which had great vegetables. Next the creme of spinach soup was lovely but I was given such a big bowl (and a side of bread). The main course was a begetable omelete with rice. I certainly could not finish this after the first 2 dishes but it was delicious. I was thinking about how I could make it at home. The meal also comes with a drink- I ordered the maracuya. I did not have enough room for the dessert that was included so I asked for the check. It was only 15 soles... wow!

• Visited August 2012