“fantastic food every timr”
Review of Kushka Fe

Kushka Fe
Ranked #109 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our food is a fusion of flavors, always giving the customer the opportunity to go back to the homemade food, healthy and with soft flavors that make you feel at home, Our desserts are prepared in a classic form, without pre-mixes, do not use colors, flavors or preservatives. Everything is freshly prepared and even we make our own bread. All products we use are disinfected with ozone equipment.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I ate her a few times while in cusco and had fantastic food every time. I highly recommend the mexican salad. The service was brilliant so worth a visit if you are in cusco.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This review is for the Kushka Fe that is located next to Plaza Recocijo, near the Plaza de Armas in Cusco. I live in Cusco and I have been coming here for years to eat and work. The food here is really quite good. The service, though, is awful. The servers will often leave you sitting at your table for 10-15 minutes before taking your order. They will not bring essential parts of the dishes until after you have eaten most of your food! (Like the bread that comes with the omelet breakfast). They are often rude. Today I decided that I will not return to this place. I always leave a good tip when I eat out, so I expect decent service (especially when I return to a place so often).

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

When the line of people waiting to get into Jack's Cafe is too long, go across the street to Kushkafe -- that's what we did. It's a cute place, with about a dozen tables and some couch seating. There's a wide selection of food, and our sandwiches were just fine. Prices are reasonable, and service was ok too.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Kushka Cafe looks very much like all the other little cafes on the same street however I was very pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. For such a small place the food was excellent and if you are looking for a low key friendly restaurant with good value nice food then I would recommend this place.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Wandered in here in a hunger-stupor our first night in Cusco. My husband liked his veggie kabobs. My burger was undercooked. I didn't say anything, ate it anyway, and luckily didn't have any ill-effects. Can't really praise this place, but can't say anything terrible either. If you are wandering around hungry after a flight or bus ride, it will get the job done.