“Yummie Natural Food!! Slow Food not Fast Food!! :)”
Review of Granja Heidi

Granja Heidi
Ranked #55 of 805 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: peruvian & international dishes, cooked with regional and healthy ingredients. We offer vegetarian, vegan and hypoallergenic diet (on special request). Special cakes and dairy products.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Thanks for the kind and friendly attention and advising us!! Hope to see you on our next trip next year!! Love the Yucas and Locro!! =P

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Yeah, I thought the food was good - until the next day. Must have been the undercooked beef (ordered medium, got rare) or the salad. Was violently ill for 36 hours. The owner is dripping with attitude, which we decided to find charming, until he informed us that he only accepts cash. Apparently the owner of this relatively upscale establishment thinks that it is totally acceptable to advise diners - after finishing their meal - that there is an ATM across the street where they can withdraw cash to pay. Really? ... Notice that there is no tax on the bill either. Can you say "tax evasion"?

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This restaurant is a great, relaxed environment just off the Plaza De Armas. The service is slow/relaxed but this is the Cusco way. The food was absolutely delicious, I couldn't fault it. A great mix of all things Peruvian. If you want a relaxed, affordable and enjoying dining experience then this is the place to go. The owner is also multilingual, which is extremely impressive. Check it out, I am so glad we did!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

When I stayed in Cusco, I once went in there randomly to wait for a few friends. One of the best decisions I made there! If you have the chance, don't miss this gem.

The restaurant is upstairs. The atmosphere is just great - very tranquil yet cozy. It's perfect for spending one or two hours drinking tea and reading a book. The interior decoration is simple, yet very tasteful.There are racks with current international journals and newspapers, ranging from political over scientific to travel magazines.

The staff is *very* friendly. The owner is an endearing older German/Austrian/Swiss gentleman and the waitstaff are all very warm local people eager to help you.

The food is healthy, cleverly prepared and very yummy. It ranges from light soups and salads to full menus with appetizers, main course and dessert. Everything I ate was fresh, delicious and left me satisfied and energized.

Their teas and coffee are also great.

I kept coming back there after my first meal and wish I had this in my home town.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant very much. The trout was very fresh, and it was conveniently located around the corner from our hotel - the Waka Punku... in fact they recommended the restaurant to us!