“Excellent food, friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pachapapa

Pachapapa
Ranked #46 of 691 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Excellent food, friendly service!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went for breakfast this morning after doing ayuaska, absolutely famished! The breakfasr I ordered included various things on the menu, I expected fairly small portions, I had to take some away with me as there was so much and far too good to waste, good value for money as well, our waiter was friendly, the food was fresh and delicious and service was quick, definitely would eat here again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Cusco, Peru
“One of the best breakfasts in Peru!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Closest thing in all Peru to the Denny´s Grand Slam! We stumbled on this place by accident ascending early morning to the new Mirador above San Blas. A couple of disappointments; they offer a wonderful bread basket from their open oven and in the carta it says with fresh cheese from Espinar. I was expecting the cheese with the bread and when I asked the waiter was not the most gracias in telling me no, the cheese comes with the meal. What´s the big deal throwing in a few slices of cheese with the bread? Totally, ruined what could have been the perfect experience. Good food is only as good as the service I think.

• Visited January 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Good, but expensive”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a good place to try local Peruvian cuisine, but I found it a little expensive. It's in a nice location (San Blas neighbourhood), and the ambiance is good.

Visited January 2013
New York
“Nice place to meet other tourists”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

higher end food. I actually enjoyed Tuka's quinoa soup over pacha papa. Ordered a few things, the lamb shank was pretty good. Good food and we spoke to a few fellow tourist which made it nice.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Local restuarant”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Pachapapa was just around the corner from our hotel and was recommended by our guide. It offered traditional Peruvian food as well as some great pizzas. We thought about eating the Guinia pig but decided to wait until we really wanted to try it. The people at the next table ordered it and loved it...so we were chicken. Prices were reasonable and the beer good.

Visited January 2013