“perfect outdoor courtyard for warm day”
Review of Pachapapa

Pachapapa
Ranked #44 of 732 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
vietnam
“perfect outdoor courtyard for warm day”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

hearty traditional fare. Very helpful owner, who was assisting the next table with setting up a booking so that they could eat "quy" This is THE place to eat this delicacy.
I had pork stew, which was tender, tasty and plentiful.
we went on a cold evening, but the courtyard has gas-heaters, so still nice to eat outdoors.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Nice location, touristy”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice place, with good enough food, but we saw only gringos there, which never feels very good. And it was pretty pricey. Not hard to find a better place to eat in Cusco.

• Visited October 2012
Urbana, Illinois
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This restaurant in San Blas area of Cusco is fun, has good food and great atmosphere. Wood oven pizza among menu items. David a great waiter there. Many other helpful staff members. We loved it.

• Visited September 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was our restaurant of choice if we couldn't decide. Food was always amazing. A bit overpriced, but service and food was so good I didn't care.

Visited October 2012
Bogota, Colombia
“Unexpected visit but Pleasant”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I didn't intend to come here for lunch.Actually I was looking for guinea pig for 2 hours and was directed by several restaurants owners.Finally here,but the staff told me that the guinea pig should be ordered with one day in advance.I was about to cry!!But with the great hunger I decide to stay trying some other typical dishes.Ever was the staff who served me who was very nice and insisted that I should leave some comments here.

The courtyard is very bright and comfortable with a wood oven.There was a musician playing harp too.I ordered the Causa rellena,which was a little salty but was incredibly nice-looking :D.The taboule of Quinua was yummy!also a cup of Chicha Morada,which just tasted like sweet juice(I don't know,I thought it should taste brewed or at least like corn?I have no idea in fact.)

And then It started to rain hails!!I didn't consider it as any bad luck,instead,something interesting.I stayed indoor there writing some postcards with calm until it cleared up.The food was good and the environment was great.

I saw someone order a special wood-oven "pizza" but was folded.Looked fun and yummy.I would like to have tried that!

• Visited October 2012