“Complete Entertainment”
Review of MAP Cafe

MAP Cafe
Ranked #30 of 703 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cusco, Peru
“Complete Entertainment”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is one of the best restaurant in Cusco. Dining experience is complete with taste, service, presentation and atmosphere. All of our meal were interesting with fun ingredients and way they are processed. Recommended for people looking for luxury complete dining experience.

• Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Stylish modern cuisine”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food was great - a bit strange dining in a sort of glass-walled portakabin, but good for a lunch.

Visited January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Beautiful food, great taste!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The presentation at this restaurant was one of the best I've seen. The food was fantastic, though in hindsight the flavors were rather forgettable. Though the price of our meal was fair, it was quite expensive for Cusco and we had meals at other restaurants that were much more memorable and enjoyable and cost far less. Nevertheless, I would go again for the ambiance, experience, and solid food.

• Visited May 2012
Sacramento, California
“Ambitious fusion but overpriced”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had lunch here by myself. I ordered the foie gras and ceviche. The foie gras was interesting as it came with 2 frozen apple ravioli. Not sure that the pairing worked for me. The ceviche dish was good but since they were out of crayfish it came with cooked shrimp. Isn´t ceviche supposed to be raw fish? Their selection of wines by the glass is not good. There was one Cabernet available for 20 soles and low quality. The service is good although it took a long time for them to get going at first. I was the first one there for lunch a bit after 12 and there was just another french couple right after me. I had to wait a a bit longer than usual for the wine. The prices are about what you would pay in San Francisco or New York when you convert to dollars but the level of expertise does not quite match. The first waiter I had seemed happy to be there but the other one had a bit of an attitude.

• Visited January 2013
Los Angeles
“Outstanding Meal with Memorable Flavors”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We had an outstanding meal here, with some of the most memorable flavors I have ever had. It was excellent, start to finish. Even the oil and vinegar combination they poured to dip the bread in was amazingly delicious. We were a party of 8 so we sampled menu of the menu items, and all were at least very good, with many outstanding. They feature local ingredients and flavors. I would strongly recommend this restaurant if you visit Cusco.

• Visited January 2013