Qorichaska
$565
$156
$134
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
$116
$128
$84
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Accomodating, very good prices, good breakfast and never had hot water issues for the shower.
Remarcable good disposition form the hosts to help, guide and make the visit and warm and pleasant experience. They did tolerated my keds beyond any expectations! ;-)

Room Tip: If you are sensible for noises at night, choose any room but those between 201 and 205.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed at the Qorichaska Hostal for 8 days in mid-March, 2013. We were picked up at the bus station, delivered to the hostel, greeted by a friendly staff, and given a cup of coca tea. Our room was spacious, clean, and comfortable, with plenty of hot water. Only negative comment on the room is they could have better lighting. Breakfast each day, which is included in the price, consisted of eggs, fresh juice, rolls and coffee and was quite ample.
The hostal is very secure, the main gate is locked at night and there is always someone at the reception desk to answer any question you may have. The owner of the property spent time with us when she found out we were going to Manchu Picchu, giving us the history of the site. She also gave us her phone number if we needed anything while in Manchu Picchu. Easy walking (10 minutes) from the main square and sites around Cusco. The majority of the staff have a working knowledge of English.

Room Tip: Second floor may have more ambient light - we were on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
qorichaska, Gerente at Qorichaska, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thanks for your comments, we are glad you had a good experience at Hostal Qorichaska.

We will be implementing more heaters and blankets increasing for each room, and we want our travelers to have the best experience possible.

Remember that you are welcome back the hostel Qorichaska for your future trips

Reviewed March 26, 2013

It was wonderful to be in this hostal with my students all the rooms were clean an comfortable.
The service was excellent and the reception was too. I hope this year I'll be there with other students.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
qorichaska, Gerente at Qorichaska, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

We are pleased that you and your students spent pleasant days in Cusco and in the hostel Qorichaska, are invited to visit us again with a very special price and best service

Reviewed March 22, 2013

i only stayed for a couple of nights and i really loved the place. my standards a pretty normal when choosing where i'm staying, SAFE and CLEAN, and i got both and more from this hostal. the rates were great especially compared with the hotel close to the square. its location was quite surprising, only a few blocks from the main square which to me is a big deal.the added bonus for me was the breakfast, really good and overall my experience was simply great.

Internet connection was decent and the rooms were comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Built in an old colonial house this hotel is wonderful. The staff speak English and offer help constantly. The breakfast included was eggs, fresh blended papaya juice, bread. Tea, coffee and coca leaves were available 24/7. Extra warm blankets were offered but there were wool blankets on my bed so heavy I could not move all night. Great selection on TV. Location was about four blocks from center Plaza de Armas so restaurants were always a quick walk away. One day I needed to use a printer and the hotel manager walked me to the print shop a few blocks away and told them what I needed. Front gate is always locked so security is tight. Huge open courtyards and arched walkways to rooms.
Low season rate I paid was $19.00 a night for a single incl breakfast, all the advice I could ask for and lots of hot herbal tea! Loved this place!

Room Tip: they asked me if I wanted on the bottom floor or upstairs and I took a bottom floor room in 2nd courtyard area. Very quiet all the time. Huge window so the sun shone in all day long and warmed the room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo