“One of the best places to stay in Cusco!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Anand S
“One of the best places to stay in Cusco!”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed at this wonderful place during my trip to Peru last year. The property is very nice and Alex was a super host. They took very good care of me and helped me a lot with the directions and other information. The location is very good and it is hardly 10 minutes ride from Airport/bus stand and Plaza da Armas. I had a great time there and I would certainly recommend this place to anyone who is planning to visit Cusco.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 31, 2017
Gracias Anand! Fue un placer que se alojarán con nosotros !!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing