“Bit too wacky for its own good”
Review of Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Ranked #83 of 789 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The least successful of the 3 restaurants I went to in Cusco on the hotel's recommendation.
As I was on my own I wasn't given the chance to sit at one of the aquarium bathtub tables, so had to content myself with looking at all the weird art. The whole effect was one of them trying too hard.
The food was good, though pricey for what it was, and the service was very hit and miss

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant is unique and visually awesome. All painting are from artists from Cuzco.

The food is good but pricey. Think that you pay for the place, not for the food. Wasn't bad, but tasted better food elsewhere.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Yes it is a wildly interesting place with bathtubs filled with aquarium fish, the drinks are just ok, and the food was some if the worst we have had in Cusco , and we've had some delicious meals.The prices are high, the food is tasteless and undercooked, they brought the wrong soup and it took forever for them to correct it. We were four people dining, two got their entrees, and the other two entrees came 20 minutes later, the food was undercooked and tasteless they weren't even busy , maybe five tables of people , don't know what their problems were, very disappointing. Service was actually some of the least attentive we have had, and we've been generally impressed by the service in Peru. I don't really understand the other reviewers ,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I brought my mother with seven of our friends to Peru for her 60th birthday in 2009. When we returned this year, everyone wanted to eat at the Fallen Angel again because of its fun atmosphere. We made a reservation for eight. We finished our day early and were in the area, so we stopped in to see if there was availability for us at that time. They could fit us in, but it was at a cramped, unlit table by the entrance or at two separate tables in an ambiance-free area. Before I declined, I asked to see where we would be seated at our reservation time and was shown a cramped and uninspired table which was currently occupied. The appeal of this restaurant has never been the food, but instead the funky atmosphere. When any option for our seating basically sucked, I chose to take my group to a restaurant with the focus on food instead. I would suggest to anyone eating here that you stop by and ask which table is available for booking before making a reservation. The menu is not spectacular by any means, and if you're going to be squeezed into an uninspired area, you'll be better served at other restaurants in cusco.

1  Thank travelshappily
Reviewed October 13, 2013

hysterical place. we went for lunch, but I think it's best after dark. wild aesthic. very much fun. toally hip and unexpected. decent food. maybe just go for drinks.