“THE BEST BROWNIES IN THE WORLD”
Review of Jack's Cafe

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 727 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“THE BEST BROWNIES IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Seriously the greatest brownies I've ever eaten. I still dream about them. The rest of the food is good as well just a bit pricey.

Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A little bit of comfort”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Sampling the local Cusco / Peruvian food was great but I got a little too adventurous with the street food and got sick. So when my appetite came back I came to Jacks and had their HUGE burger. I'm afraid to say it beat me but it was very good. The homemade lemonade with mint is awesome. It was good that they accepted payment in US dollars too.

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Very good! We were surprised!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were surprised because it seemed like a LOT of tourists were going there and we thought there had to be a gimmick. Hello! The gimmick is GREAT FOOD, and EXCELLENT service! We both enjoyed our late lunch/early supper of "side of fries" "Tomato and Avocado sandwich" and "Scramble with bacon, mushroom and toast." Ice tea was delish and the unhurried service made us feel like regulars. Don't hesitate! When in Cuzco, go to Jack's Cafe at least once.

Visited January 2013
“Best coffee in South America!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was told about Jacks whilst in Cusco and wrote it off at first. Once I had the breakfast there and I recommend the Gordo; I went there almost every morning I was there! Well worth the money and and service was excellent. Only problem is the place isn't big enough!! Always packed but worth a 15 minute wait.

“Great food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good home cooked food, very tasty and at a good price. Hot chocolate and milkshakes are fantastic! Lots of choice. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013