“A little bit of comfort”
Review of Jack's Cafe

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 732 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A little bit of comfort”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Sampling the local Cusco / Peruvian food was great but I got a little too adventurous with the street food and got sick. So when my appetite came back I came to Jacks and had their HUGE burger. I'm afraid to say it beat me but it was very good. The homemade lemonade with mint is awesome. It was good that they accepted payment in US dollars too.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Very good! We were surprised!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were surprised because it seemed like a LOT of tourists were going there and we thought there had to be a gimmick. Hello! The gimmick is GREAT FOOD, and EXCELLENT service! We both enjoyed our late lunch/early supper of "side of fries" "Tomato and Avocado sandwich" and "Scramble with bacon, mushroom and toast." Ice tea was delish and the unhurried service made us feel like regulars. Don't hesitate! When in Cuzco, go to Jack's Cafe at least once.

Visited January 2013
“Best coffee in South America!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was told about Jacks whilst in Cusco and wrote it off at first. Once I had the breakfast there and I recommend the Gordo; I went there almost every morning I was there! Well worth the money and and service was excellent. Only problem is the place isn't big enough!! Always packed but worth a 15 minute wait.

“Great food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good home cooked food, very tasty and at a good price. Hot chocolate and milkshakes are fantastic! Lots of choice. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013
Sacramento, California
“Great casual place with good quality food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ate here 3 times, twice for chicken soup to ease my tummy pains and one for breakfast. Nice staff, good quality food, especially their natural yogurt although no organic eggs and good portions. The place has a nice feel and there are lots of expats