“Brunch heaven”

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #34 of 707 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American, Peruvian, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
north yorkshire, england
“Brunch heaven”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

You can't book, but never have to wait very long. Service is great, food is fab. We treated ourselves to brunch, but got no further than the massive helping of porridge/muesli we ordered to start. Super.

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
“Huge portions”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is comfort food at it's best - huge breakfasts and lunches at very reasonable prices. Don't be put off if there's a queue - it's worth the wait.

Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent comfort food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A real delight to get hot oatmeal with raisins, and a fantastic cappuccino. Just what I needed after being here for a couple weeks, and having hostel food for breakfast. Great place, nice service, good food, English language magazines to read there. I'll go back for the comfort.

Visited October 2012
dc
“great juices, deserts and veggie burgers”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I tried to stay away from "Jack's" .. c'mon, we're in Peru .. the gastronomic capital of S. America at least. 90% of our meals in Peru were more or less traditional, local fare. The rest of it was Jack's .. awesome fresh fruit juices (easy to find in Peru), yummy chocolate cake .. and probably the best veggie burger i've had since ... Mom's veggie burgers while growing up. Great place if you want a change from the otherwise awesome local Peruvian food available throughout Cusco .. and the price is right.

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Familiar Flavours”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had had our share of jam on bread for breakfast, so when we heard about Jack's, we just had to try it. YUM! I overdid it the first time we went when I ordered the Caramelized Banana Pancakes. You heard me. It was so yummy, but I could NOT finish it. My boyfriend LOVED the coffee. It was better than their Starbucks coffee, so we went again...then again. Okay, I ordered the Caramelized Banana Pancakes again! They had a lot of good options on the menu, but I just had to have them on our last morning in Cusco! Try Jack's Cafe! You won't regret it because even if we disagree on the food, the price is reasonable.

• Visited September 2012