Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta
  • Room Service
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsminute walkhot watersimple breakfastsinca trailmachu picchusmall kitchenbreadthe main squareplace to stayliving roomsingle roomthe wi ficommon areasrooms are cleanstayed here for nightstaxi drivercoca tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My flights were cancelled but Javier managed to retain a room for me and provide a taxi at the airport which was accomodating due to flights being changed and delayed also taxi was cheap.
Staff were always helpful even when I returned from a trek at 2am in the morning.
Breakfast basic rolls jams,pancakes and teas were all I needed as didnt fell that hungry in the mornings.
Thanks Javier,Katy and team for a great stay
Sinitama Tukuniu

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sinitama T
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was welcomed warmly on arrival and that set the tone for the week I spent there. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had my own room next to the 'games' area and TV room, but it was all very chilled and I wasn't disturbed at night. The breakfast was basic but okay. The coffee was pretty good. A bit of a walk from the centre, but on the same street as a gym if your that way inclined. Overall a good experience. Would def recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The staff was very accommodating. We were allowed to switch to a quieter room after returning from a backpacking trip and wanting to sleep late. The rooms were clean and the showers were hot. It is the perfect walking distance to town and located off a main street. Highly recommended for the budget conscious traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here with my family in a four bed room. It was spacious, clean, the ensuit bathroom was big enough to do arobics in. The breakfast was decent. On occasion there was pancakes (delicious) and eggs. There is a kitchen with all the fixings that we used often. The staff were very friendly and sweet. They accommodated us beautifully. There is a game room and two spaces to watch tv, relax with other guests and the whole place had wifi. I wouldn't stay any where else in cusco.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Mouasher8
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is just a10 minutes walk from the main square. yet is so close to the local way of living here in cusco. The place has a lovely feel and refects cusco. Its Quiet, clean the rooms are simple and lovelly to stay in with hot water. there is a computer available and has Free wifi. The owner Javier is a lovely man willing to accommodate your needs as the sweet staff are also.
We have stayed for 5 nights before heading out to Machu Picchu and upon our return to cusco we decided to stay a further 14 days because we were so happy with this place. We are a family of 4 yet we met singles and couples travelling that shared our same sentiments. breakfast is provided with each nights stay. there are a few common areas however the place is respectfully quite. i highly recommend if you are in Cusco to stay at Recoleta

Room Tip: They have rooms to suit singles couples, groups or families. Room 8 for a family of 4 was perfect with a window and views of mountains and houses on hills.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family