Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$59
Vio.com
Etrip
Agoda.com$59
eDreams$59
StayForLong
All reviews cooking class beautiful garden colca canyon early check the main square ten minute walk laundry service a great place to stay plenty of hot water yogurt armando casa teacher courtyard peru tour trek
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful week long stay at Casa de Avila. Everyone that works at Casa de Avila is incredibly kind and helpful, even down to Marie, the cute maid that let me practice my Spanish with her.

The hotel itself is clean and comfortable, and the garden area is fantastic.

Really though, it's the staff that makes this hotel standout from the rest. I don't think I have ever been treated and welcomed better than we were by this group.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Armando E, Gerente at Casa de Avila - Hotel & Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

And we appreciate guests comments like this :Yes, thank you very much. Our staff expresses what they feel. They are very happy to be in Casa de Avila. They receive fair salaries, are well treated and feel they are a family. So guests are invited in the house and we treat them with such respect.
Hope to see you again and be sure we will treat any other guest with care and love as you

Thanks

Reviewed January 17, 2016

This is a perfectly fine hotel for the price. It's very reasonable and the rooms are adequate. The best part of this hotel is the staff; they are very friendly and flexible, very helpful with anything you need. The setting is lovely; the rooms are situated around a large garden with tables and sun umbrellas. There's an open-air dinging area and kitchen where they serve a very basic breakfast. (bread, cheese, ham, juice, coffee). You can order more for breakfast for 5 soles (very reasonable) such as pancakes and various types of eggs.

Room tip: We found the double rooms a bit small for us: try the queen or king room(s)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

The room was clean, the TV didn't get great reception but that wasn't really an issue, and Breakfast was fine. The staff at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful and the central garden was a great place to relax and read or have a beer.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights on 17th and 18th. We checked in late, but front desk Alex took time to greet us and explained to us the whole facilities. We had two rooms on first floor. My room was a bit warm, but easy access to the garden! We booked the cooking class and "Lady" the chef taught us how to make Causa and Lomo Saultado. Great experience! The garden is so relaxing. We saw lots of one on one Spanish tutoring. Couldnt have had a better place for Spanish school. Hotel is only 10 minutes walk to the cathedral and plaza! Good staff and good place to stay!!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a week whilst doing spanish school. The team who work there were the friendliest and most welcoming I had whilst in South America. They all went out of their way to make me feel at home and to check everything was ok for me throughout my stay. As a solo traveller it meant I felt comfortable and safe the whole time of my stay. It was also genuine.. All absolutely lovely people. Spanish school was also great and although I only had a week there they taught me loads. Muchas Gracias!

Date of stay: November 2015