“Fantastic coffee! Lovely staff!”
Review of Cafe Connection - CLOSED

Cafe Connection
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe Connection takes your typical coffee shop one step further, and for lower prices. We offer a full range of coffee drinks, fresh juices, soups, sandwiches, empanadas and a variety of authentic American baked goods. At Cafe Connection we serve only organic, certified fair-trade, Tunki coffee. Indoor and outdoor seating available, perfect to enjoy Arequipa! Monday thru Saturday, 8am-9pm. WiFi available.
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time spent here - gorgeous coffee and friendly staff with a good choice of cakes/treats.

Also great selection of juices.

Its the kind of place you could spend hours in, relaxing and sipping on a big mug of coffee!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Found a leaflet for this cafe in my hostel and thought I'd try it out as it was organic and supported Peruvian farmers as well as academic programmes for children.

the people were really friendly, and the service was quick and my hot chocolate tasted great.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

What a small gem with friendly people and great coffee options in a beautiful courtyard setting. Offering non fat milk, lactose free milk and multiple delish flavors. The staff is extremely attentive and hospitable. We are excited to return tomorrow!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

No were have I had better coffee than at this cafe! I have tried many other coffees all over the city but this one has the best. Also the atmosphere here is great! They even have a ping pong table! Along with having great coffee, they also have a wide variety of really good juices and offer a great variety of different foods and pasties to complement your coffee! Overall one of my favorite places I have been to during my time in Peru.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It's a non profit cafe with the best coffee in Peru, and the world in 2010! Very cosy, good music and great ambiance. Loved it