“Not worth high ranking due to unavailability!”
Review of Kebab Inn - CLOSED

Kebab Inn
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Paris, France
“Not worth high ranking due to unavailability!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was in Arequipa for over a month and this restaurant was never open. After all the good reviews I was exited to try this place but after some research it happens to have closed down (since 24th of december !!!) but nobody knows why or if it will ever be open again. This lack of communication and negligence is not worth this ranking.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Bert Z

Arequipa, Peru
“Great owners- Great food”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We always look forward to going to Kebab Inn for our weekly treat. The food is freshly made and I highly recommend the Durum and the Hummus. The prices are also good.

The owners are extremely nice and make the experience even better.

If you want delicious food then head to the Kebab Inn.

• Visited November 2013
“We Love Kebab INN”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Before Kebab Inn closed for vacation I would look forward to my weekly Durum. I really miss the the excellent meals that Ali And Vesile prepare. Ali and Vesile both speak english which makes it easy for me to order the food just the way I like it. I look forward to seeing Ali and Vesile when they come back to Arequipa and to my weekly Durum.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Closed until further notice?”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Check the website before you go. They closed down through the holidays with no reopen date. We were really excited to have good Turkish cuisine and all the reviews are stellar.

1 Thank Normon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like home”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I'm not Turkish but I have been to Turkey and know good Turkish food when I see, or taste, it. Kebab Inn is one of those places that feels like home. It's not pretentious; not grandiose. It's simply a charming little place with excellent food. I'm fortunate enough to live in the neighborhood so stopping by for some of their excellent baklava and apple tea is the perfect way to end the day! The cook is Ali and he brings an innate sense of good home cooking. It's not "fast food" but it's certainly excellent food. We're lucky to have this wonderful little restaurant in Arequipa.

• Visited November 2013