“Great facilities, spacious and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of qp Hotels Arequipa

qp Hotels Arequipa
Ranked #41 of 97 Hotels in Arequipa
Zurich
“Great facilities, spacious and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights at end of july. Good location, you can walk right into the main square. Large, quiet room (we had a 'suite' room). Also has a nice sunterrace and computers for guest use. Friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Rick_Zurich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been a couple of times to Arequipa and stayed in all sorts of places and I wasn't expecting this level of service and quality here.

Great place to stay at. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

I arrived with 1st timers to Arequipa airport and we saw the QP Hotel counter at the baggage area.

We went based on the Pics and Price.

I hope they open QP in Cusco soon.

Our friends like the service so much that upon returning to Lima they change from their already booked hotel to the QP Lima hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Angelo D
Punta del Este, Uruguay
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

One of the best hotels that I have seen in Peru. I reserved this hotel after arriving in Arequipa airport. I saw the hotel counter in the baggage area. They gave me a great deal with the hotel transfer included in the price. Very nice room and free wifi. The location was also very good. I will go to this hotel next year for the business expo. I hope the rates will stay the same.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank paraguaymatt
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We went with some local friends to the QP's restaurant & bar in Lima and were really satisfied with the service. Then we decided to ask if there was another location for our trip to the south.
Right away the management called to QP in Arequipa and booked a room for us. At out arrival in Arequipa, the staff was incredibly friendly, the room perfect , and the service was totally outstanding. They even gave us very useful tips for the rest of the trip to Puno and Cusco.
Next year we will travel the north of Peru, and we will definitely stay at the new hotel in Trujillo.
I would recommend QP Hotels to everyone.

• Stayed August 2011
4 Thank Urlaubmeister
Cuenca, Ecuador
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I went to this hotel for 2 days after I was in lima. In Lima I got a great deal to visit qp arequipa hotel. The hotel is very new and very elegant. I stayed in a room with jaccuzy and was the best one I have seen. I think the hotel rooms in arequipa are better than the qp Lima. But they need to do something with the resturante. The food selection was not the best. But the free breakfast was good. I hope they will put something similar in cuenca equador. Also the staff are very nice, they helped one with reservation to go to colca city.

Room Tip: i got the room with jaccuzy . which was 403. very very nice room.