“Nice place”
Review of Cusco Coffee - CLOSED

Cusco Coffee
Description: Http://www.diariodelviajero.com/america/cusco-coffee-company-un-starbucks-made-in-peru
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I go every day when in town the coffee's good,their service is hit and miss but I just order and go and sit down no sweat, and when the coffee comes it comes with courteous smile so it's all right my me.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I bring back their ground coffee to the US every time I come to Arequipa. I love the flavor and I mix it with Valenzuela coffee in my French press at home (the red label). I am also a fan of the vanilla lattés.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great coffees and cakes. Centrally located to the Plaza des Armas. Not to be missed. I had heard a lot about it and had to see it to believe it. Free wifi.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stopped in for a rest and quick lunch. The service was great and the food was very nice. I regret not having coffee, but I would recommend this for a resting place and lunch spot.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The coffee we ordered (cafe americano) was really awful, will never go there again. We both left the coffee mostly behind.

Worst coffee we drunk in Peru, maybe it was a bad time or so (because other reviews are mostly positive) the waitresses were very slowly

1  Thank Yens_NL