See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Spent a night in the hotel. Very new and modern, clean with good service and nice breakfast. Also very well located, easy to walk around.
However, rooms donde have air-conditioning and no windows but doors to the street which are very noisy until late after midnight.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in august 2016. We had our luggage stored there for three days as we trusted it was in good hands. But no, we had several smaller items stolen fx ear rings, an iPhone cover, and an action camera. We have off course tried to contact the hotel but they keep silent. We would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. It is a horrible feeling to know that somebody has been searching around our things.

Stayed: August 2016
Casona T, Administradora at Casona Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

With all my respect I want to tell you that this is a mistake, I really think that you stayed in other Casona hotel, the information that you have entered it doesn`t match with our records. It`s really disappointing to find out that you have not had a good experience in our city. Please I request to you to send me an email to reservas@hotelcasonaterrace.com to help you. I want to make it clear that we have not received any message before.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Great place, close the city center. This hotel offered a very nice and comfortable room, very good service and helpful friendly staff. It is a good choice for a visit to Arequipa, with a moderate budget.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luigi C
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Convenient location, cute courtyard, very friendly staff. We enjoyed the roof. The room itself was cold - thank goodness for the moveable radiator! I brought that with me into the bathroom, which was constantly cold due to a large round hole in the ceiling above the shower. We couldn't figure out why that was there! Wifi was spotty in the room. You can hear EVERYTHING going on around you - people talking to one another in their bathrooms, in the hallways, downstairs in the courtyard below. Slept with ear plugs.

Room Tip: higher floors would probably be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank E D
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Neat looking hotel.
Staff were very friendly
The roof top area is awesome to chill. Night it was a bit dark though.
Bed was hard, pillows were to my liking.
Rooms were really noisy, could heard everything.
Also someone started vacuuming very early in the morning. This was frustrating.
Hotel was walking distance to restaurants which was great.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo