“One of the best meals I've had”
Review of Paladar 1900 - CLOSED

Paladar 1900
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London
“One of the best meals I've had”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

During my business travels through Europe and Asia I've had the privilege of eating at some wonderful restaurants. My previous top 3 experiences have been blown away by Peru. The best of which was here. I can't recommend enough.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Irvine, California
“Charming place, good food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a very enjoyable dinner at this restaurant. I ordered a salad and sea bass which was was prepared in a clay pocket; my husband had a seafood soup. Food was great. My sea bath had lots of flavors was moist and delicious. The atmosphere at the restaurant was also very pleasant. Overall a great experience.

• Visited September 2013
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time my husband and I have dinner here. food was delicious, the steak was perfect.. Constantly high standard

Shillingford, United Kingdom
“Stylish Eating”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Chose to eat here on a busy Saturday night. Although we had not booked we were able to choose from a number of tables in different parts of the restaurant. We sat outside under the umbrellas, with outside heaters it was warm. The food was very good and beautifully presented. The waitress attention was good, there were no delays. The restaurant is elegant without being stuffy and has a pleasant ambiance

• Visited October 2013
California
“Very good food in elegant surroundings”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate there twice during our 4 day stay in Arequipa. The cebiche was wonderful, soup was great, and the main courses were excellent as well. The decor is very tasteful so altogether a meal thereis a very satisfying dining experience at a very reasonable price.

Visited September 2013