“Enormemente Buenos!”

Ranked #56 of 553 Restaurants in Arequipa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Delicious sandwiches! I went for the Mamut size because I was really hungry and I think it was a fair portion! Prices are good and sandwiches are really tasty. Would definitely recommend :)

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Very tasty with fresh ingredients. Definitely recommend it for a quick snack around Plaza de Armas! We tried the pollo parrillero and chicharron criollo - both amazing!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I did not go for the Mamut size, I went for the normal size... and I regret it!!! One of the best sandwiches I have had, great ingredients and the bread was crispy and fresh.
Staff was very friendly and service was fast: perfect for a quick lunch in Arequipa!

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Sandwiches are good. But the last time I visited I found one of the staff (a supervisor) a little curt / annoyed with me, just because I didn't fully understand her question the first time. I am not a native Spanish speaker, (I am a Spanish language student), and at times it's very difficult to understand when people talk too fast. If you spoke just a little slower then we can understand you a lot easier, and maybe you wouldn't get so annoyed with us. A little bit of patience and understanding would be good.

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Big sandwiches, perfect after a long walk. The place is ok. Price is right. The environment is kind of loud, but it's ok if you are just staying a while.

1  Thank Pedro R