- Clean, modern hotel.
- Good location close to main shopping street and tourist sites.
- Allowed us to store luggage for 2 days while at Colca Canyon.
- Wifi good, faster in lobby.
- Next door to several parking stations. We stayed 4 nights on 5th floor overlooking 2 stations and the noise from frequent loud car alarms became very annoying. Take earplugs.
- No air con or fan in room meant it got quite stuffy - too noisy to leave windows open at night. We stayed in rooms 503 and 505 and neither had ventilation.
- Breakfast was terrible - not 4 star quality at all. Often only scraps left when we got there at 8am.
- We requested an early breakfast one morning (5.45am) as we had to leave at 6am for our Colca Canyon tour - nothing was organised and by 6am there was still nothing available, even though breakfast is supposed to be from 6am. We left hungry.
I would recommend this hotel if they added some room ventilation and sorted out the breakfast issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casona Plaza Hotel AQP located strategically to only a few stables of Arequipa principal Plaza – Sur del Peru offers them a modern structure of housing, restaurant, room of events and with wireless access to Internet of high speed that is free also it possesses a multilingual personnel and offers a personalized attention of the first level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casona Plaza Hotel AQP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.