“Dining Experience”

Ranked #57 of 448 Restaurants in Arequipa
Cuisines: Peruvian, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Arthur Restaurant, fine dinning restaurant located in the historic square of Campo Redondo in San Lazaro, place of the Foundation of Arequipa, offers the best seasonal products that Peru has to offer, Chef and Owner Arthur Garcia worked in michelin star restaurants in France, he combinates French techniques with peruvian ingredients and molecular tendencies in a beautiful 400 year old Lava Rock restored Colonial house, with modern and vintage style, warm ambience and excelent service.Arthur invites to taste it signatures dishes, such as Molecular Ceviche, Liquid Nitrogen desserts. Open Monday to Saturday 12m-330pm lunch 7pm-11pm dinner
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I visited with a friend and we had a very good meal!
Food was good, which is to be expected. But besides that service was discreet and prompt.
We went for the degustation menu, which allowed us to try a variety of interpretations of Peruvian cuisine.
I ate my first ever ceviche there and it was very yummy, if a little unusual. It came with mango, which added a taste of thailand in my mind, as well as a sauce of leche de tigre presented in an ice cream.
I won't spoil the surprises given during the meal, just to say that it is very interactive and is not simply a meal, but rather an experience.
They are used to people taking photos so don't hesitate to capture this meal with photos!
They also have on offer some molecular gastronomy cocktails which I ended up trying.

It made for a wonderful night. The restaurant was very quiet when we were there but make reservations anyway, just in case.

They also offer cooking classes in the mornings if you are interested!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Arthur Restaurant, It's one of my favourite places in Arequipa.
The Unique and Amazing Molecular Cuisine in Peru. Food is just from another world :) I love it!
It was a pleasure being there, nice talking and eating in this enchanting place.
Very Peaceful and wonderful.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

When we visited Arthur's place we got special attention, as fortunately it wasn't high season at that night. The degustation menu we tried offered an excellent foamy and deep frozen pisco sour, a cebiche with nitro - sautéed leche de tigre and two smaller portions of main dish, one including the infamous Peruvian cuy. All the plates were prepared to excellence and Arthur's personal attention during the whole dinner made us feel as VIP guests. As a stylish choice for dessert we had an nitro-frozen ice cream. Apart from the great food and service I think it's also important that they accept major credit cards without any commission. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Chef Arthur,
I cannot express in words the most fantastic vacation we had here with my boyfriend at your wonderful place ! Thank you so much !!
Everything from customer service, to the FABULOUS molecular peruvian cuisine experience was amazing !!
It was beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Cooking lesson was such a fun and delightful experience and I would recommend it to anyone. Staff was outstanding.
I cannot wait to get back here again !!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

You need visit. all atention was good, the good was good, very diferent, but good............... You need try Pisco Sour!!!!!