“Positevely surprised”

El Ekeko
Ranked #46 of 553 Restaurants in Arequipa
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ideal para disfrutar en familia o entre amigos de un ambiente cálido y acogedor con el mejor servicio y atención. Los restaurantes del Ekeko se caracterizan por ofrecer una gran variedad de platos muy bien preparados con finos cortes de carne y pescados, con deliciosos acompañamientos, haciendo gala de la afamada gastronomía peruana. Los Chilcanos y Pisco Sours son el orgullo y especialidad de los bartender del Ekeko y los preferidos por los clientes.
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Today I went to El Ekeko at Mall Aventura Porongoche, my first after the Reno. Place seems to be much bigger. Service is great, people are well trained, they made sure I had everything and that everything was ok and at the right time. I got Felix as my server, he really did a good job.
I got there a bit early, the place was ready but the people were just finishing to get everything ready, nonetheless they made sure I didn't feel it was too early.
Food was great. I also noticed a changed in the menu, I think it improved.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Arequipa a must visit . Very delicious Peruvian food value for money . We enjoyed our meal here the portion size is very good a must go place if you are in Arequipa

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I really like El Ekeko. The portions are big and the food is delicious. Their drinks are fresh and beautifully presented. It’s located inside a small business center, which made me suspicious of it at first.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Because of its location in a fancy block of downtown with lots of fancy stores around it this place charges way too much for what it delivers. The sandwiches are incredibly boring. For example I got a sandwich that looked very good on the menu with the picture that was shown and it turned out to be white toast with barely anything in it with some chicken salad and some melted cheese on top. Nothing like what I expected. The Pisco sours are very expensive 19 soles instead of the less-expensive 10 or 12 in other places that seems to be average. In addition the drinks are extremely small. If you want a plain sandwich that tastes like you're in a coffee shop in the United States and go ahead but expect to pay more than you would for a nice hot plate somewhere else.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited El Ekeko at Mall Plaza Cayma, the experience has been nice, waiters are kind, the food is great.