“Friendly staff, Great hotel, Beautiful location”
Review of Hotel PiruWasi

Hotel PiruWasi
Ranked #57 of 98 Hotels in Arequipa
Lima, Peru
“Friendly staff, Great hotel, Beautiful location”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

What a wonderful small hotel! The manager was very nice and helpful, welcoming, and really made our stay special. The breakfast was the best we had and all of the staff were just superb. The location is perfect in a beautiful neighborhood with a nice view from the balcony in the room, the hotel is mixed with old colonial and modern building, everything was clean, modern, and convenient. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Key West, Florida
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After staying at two different hotels in Lima, with less than expected results, I gave the Piru Wasi a try even though there was only one review on the place and my taxi driver trying to steer me away from it. I am really glad I didn't listen.

You CAN'T judge it by what you see from the street, although I am not saying it looks bad from the street, it's just that there isn't much to see. Once you enter it's another story. The entire staff is incredibly welcoming, kind, and helpful. They go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The courtyard where you eat your breakfast is clean and very nice and the rooms seem very new and are beautiful. Had a problem with the TV in my room and they immediately switched me to another with a balcony overlooking the street.

I really loved my stay here and if I return to Arequipa I won't even think about staying anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lima, Peru
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I will be back for sure. It is on a quiet, quaint and beautiful street in the heart of Yanahuara. A 15 minute walk through pleasant areas to the plaza de armas downtown. Very safe. Restraunts and little corner stores close by. Includes a very basic breakfast (typical peruvian breakfast of bread, jam, coffee, juice). The rooms are modern and so CLEAN inside. I have come to Per for 13 years and for the price its the cleanest and most modern place I have stayed. The beds are comfortable. Free wi fi. A small but sweet sunny patio area. The staff was flexible with my need to leave luggage, and I felt like I was staying with friends! I HIGHLY reccommend this place!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends