“Good crepes and coffee”

Ranked #22 of 485 Restaurants in Arequipa
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Crepísimo offers more than 100 varieties of delicious sweet and savoury crêpes, gourmet sandwiches, exotic salads and more; combining a long French culinary tradition with flavourful, high-class ingredients from all over Peru. Our fruit juices, frappés and original cocktails enable you to discover the exotic flavours and aromas of different kinds of regional fruit. In addition, lovers of good wine will find the wine-list offers a wide range of latin american and european wines, we also have table games for children and adults, as well as catering for events.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a dessert crepe here and it was very good. In addition, their coffee is also excellent. WIFI was fast. They also have outdoor dining. It is a good place to relax and spend a little bit of time in busy Arequipa.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,433)

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went here for lunch. We had two delicious savoury crepes followed by a sweet crepe with ice cream. They were all great value for money and the service was excellent. It was some of the best food we have had in Peru.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I ate here three nights running during my stay in Arequipa because I was just so happy to find decent food and wine in Peru! Also as a freelancer it was the perfect place to sit with my laptop and work for a few hours thanks to their fast free WIFI and cosy upstairs sofas with plugs right next to them. I ordered a delicious Argentine Malbec and over the three days I tried the chicken curry and pineapple crepe, the steak and mushroom crepe and the chicken and roquefort crepe. All were outstanding! Proper fresh ingredients and beautifully presented. Plus they come with a dish of yummy olives. The olives in Peru are amazing. I am so impressed with Crepisimo, and the staff were nice too. Highly recommended. Wish I could pack it up and bring it with me on my travels!

1  Thank writesitedubai
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Absolutely the best crepes restaurant I have ever been to. We ate the rocotto and rockeford with pear crepes follow by the chocolate and banana crepe for dessert. Worth the breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

During our 4-day stay in Arequipa, we ate at Crepisimo three times, because we liked it so much for a relatively light evening meal. We had antipasto alpandino, savoury and sweet crepes (very good lomo saltado & crepa francesa, as well as various fruit crepes). We enjoyed Peruvian malbec by the half litre (the only place that does this here) and the delicious Peruvian olives offered as an amuse-geule. Service was friendly and prompt. Anna Paula, in particular, was efficient, patient, and spoke good English. In short, a really good dining experience!