“Great food/service/place/atmosphere”

Ranked #12 of 433 Restaurants in Arequipa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crepísimo offers more than 100 varieties of delicious sweet and savoury crêpes, gourmet sandwiches, exotic salads and more; combining a long French culinary tradition with flavourful, high-class ingredients from all over Peru. Our fruit juices, frappés and original cocktails enable you to discover the exotic flavours and aromas of different kinds of regional fruit. In addition, lovers of good wine will find the wine-list offers a wide range of latin american and european wines, we also have table games for children and adults, as well as catering for events.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Been here for quick dinner one night. Awesome crepes indeed they serve. Tasty and fast. The service was very attentive and friendly. Even smiling at us! The location itself is a real gem. 2 floors and an outside seating as well.
The next day we stopped for a cup of tea before heading to a bus tour. The teas were fantastic! But we had bad timing and had to run of in the middle of the tea because our bus just pulled up. While we were already in the bus (which stopped just a few meters from the restaurant) the waitress came with our unfinished teas in papercups for us. We were speachless. We didn't ask for it - they just did it. That's what I/we call service. Absolutely amazing and combined with the great food and location - no brainer! Get here and relax for a short while

1  Thank egyguru

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal at Crepisimo. Having eaten mostly in hotels for two weeks it was great to eat a meal in relaxed surroundings. The staff were very attentive and friendly, the crepes were delicious and there was a fantastic range of beers on offer in addition to a good range of cocktails and wines. An excellent choice in Arequipa.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Highly recommended. I ate here recently with my wife and 2 year old son and was impressed. The atmosphere was very cool and the selection of crepes was wide. They even provided little "busy" toys for my son to play with while we ate. The quality of the food was worth the price.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We only went there once but loved it!
Great place for lunch. Section of crepes is great - something for everyone I'm sure!

It has a nice and easy atmosphere and is only minutes away from the main square.

I'd definitely recommend it

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Tried the quiona crepe and it was good but a bit heavy for my tastes, couldn't finish it all. It is a very relaxed atmosphere, and when I went to the restroom upstairs I noticed you can go outside to the rooftop for an excellent view of Santa Catalina and the surrounding mountains.