“Galapgos-a must”

Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 63 Tours in Galapagos Islands
More attraction details
Owner description: Galapagos Natural Life is a Ecuadorian Tourist Company founded in 2005, we have the best options for your galapagos trip.Our web site is update every week, you can review dates, itineraries, yachts and photos about our trips.We sell more than 70 yachts in galapagos island, we have options in luxury, first, superior, tourism and economic class.Our program Galapagos Island Hopping (Land Based Hotel)is another good option for visit galapagos island.We have jungle trip, daily tours to Otavalo Market, Middle of the world, Cotopaxy creter, Quilotoa Lake.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Take a week of you life and visit one of the best places is the world. Galapagos is a different experience that is worth the time and the money. A opportunity to hace close experience with wildlife-snorkling, wlaking or just enjoying the view. Traveled with G adventures. We were 13 in or group-just the right amount of people. Hope to be able to go back one time.

3  Thank Vivaparaviajar
There are newer reviews for Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Blue FootedBoobies at their best. Archipell ll and its team, foremost Guide Giovanni are an excellent choice for a memorable Galapagos Tour.

2  Thank HerriBert1
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The total package was a wonderful experience. Food and service was outstanding. The opportunity to have very close experience with the wildlife was better than expected. Packed itinerary with little down time was very well organised.

Sometimes the service from the guide was impersonal. The cruise is expensive and the extra pressure to tip the boat as a whole was inappropriate and unnecessary.

On the last night we were sat down and educated on how to tip. This should have been more discretionary

Special thanks to Fabricio, Ector and the captain Jose

We really enjoyed this experience and would recommend to anyone

3  Thank Paul B
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had th most luxurious and amazing trip on the queen of Galapagos catamaran. The boat was beautiful and staff could not be any more attentive to your every need. The islands we visited with a great selection and the trip was planned perfectly by the excellent guide Karina. She was full of knowledge of each island and enabled us the see all the wildlife possible.

I booked through last minute Galapagos online which was a very easy process. They where highly efficient in replying to my query about a cruise and helping me find the one that suited me the most. They answered all my questioned and gave me all the information I required for the checking in process at the airport in quito and when I arrived in Galapagos. I cannot fault the booking process and then price. I paid a hell of a lot less than everyone else on my boat by booking through then which was great. The boat is also a G adventure boat who are a well known company who provide adventure trips all over the wold and i would highly recommend for any other trips including this.

Overall I have a once in a life time trip and would recommend both the boat and booking advent.

3  Thank Lauren0690
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This experience was absolutely amazing. We enjoy the islands very much with our sailing boat with 3 biologist on board, that was super interesting.
We adore this peaceful piece of nature.

3  Thank Jeanny8