“Heaven Afloat”

Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 63 Tours in Galapagos Islands
More attraction details
Owner description: Galapagos Natural Life is a Ecuadorian Tourist Company founded in 2005, we have the best options for your galapagos trip.Our web site is update every week, you can review dates, itineraries, yachts and photos about our trips.We sell more than 70 yachts in galapagos island, we have options in luxury, first, superior, tourism and economic class.Our program Galapagos Island Hopping (Land Based Hotel)is another good option for visit galapagos island.We have jungle trip, daily tours to Otavalo Market, Middle of the world, Cotopaxy creter, Quilotoa Lake.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Vacationing on a boat in the Galapgos is not cheap. So I surfed around the internet for quite awhile before deciding it was too expensive for me. Then, a friend mentioned I should drop in to see a real live travel agent in Quito. I dropped by several an ended up booking through Gulliver Travel situated in the La Mariscal Region down town. There I was offered a deal which was approximately 40% less expensive than anything I was offered before and more importantly, I received professional assistance and prompt email or telephone replies [in English] to all my questions (not to be taken for granted in Ecuador). Both Jeremy and Paola are top notch travel agents who did everything in their power to make our Galapagos trip a success.

Once on the Archipell II, we were welcomed by a professional naturalist Guide and a cheerful crew (led by William - head waiter, stand-up artist, entertainer and more). The 4 night-5 day tour turned out to be far more than we expected. We sailed by night and saw many places by day. Swam with sea lions and posed for photos with blue footed boobies. Food was excellent and the atmosphere exceptionally hospitable. I highly recommend the Archipell II cruise to any one travelling to the Galapagos.

One last event I should mention had to do with a booking error which landed us on a the wrong Island for the return flight. I recognized the error on Sunday evening, called Paola on her private cell phone [which she had provided for emergencies]. Errors happen- the main thing is how your travel agent deals with them. Paola took responsibility and by 9 o'clock Monday morning, I had a totally satisfactory solution. Thanks

5  Thank alonw
There are newer reviews for Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We just returned from an amazing trip in the Galapagos Islands aboard the Queen of the Galapagos! It was fantastic! We book through Galapagos Last Minute. We were very well looked after by Rodrigo who was brilliant and extremely attentive throughout the whole process. Rodrigo is extremely helpful and professional. He answered all our many questions promptly and is very knowledgeable about the islands.He also helped us book other trips around Ecuador. He recommended the Queen of Galapagos, Itinerary A, which was incredible. The boat was beautiful and very spacious. The guide Freddy was very knowledgeable and passionate about the Galapagos. The crew and staff was super and the food was amazing! Overall it was a great trip and I would highly recommend Rodrigo and his company Galapagos Last Minute and the Queen of Galapagos boat.

2  Thank Meyers31
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had the most perfect trip aboard the Eden on Itinerary B for an awesome price thanks to Fabricio of Galapagos Natural Life. He responded promptly to every email and silly question I had. He knew a great deal about the boats, itineraries, operators, and day tours. He is available on Skype to talk for most of the day. I had no trouble wiring them the money and waiting for a response.

He also made sure we had a good room on the boat and our dietary restrictions were taken care of. He confirmed everything and met us in person our first morning in Quito. He briefed us and gave us his personal cell number in case we had any issues.

The trip:
8 days - Itinerary B - We swam with sharks, sting ray, penguins, multiple sea lions daily, giant turtles, fish, lots of stuff. We saw rare birds and the furthest and youngest islands. The guide, Felipe, was very knowlegable and patient with us. We were never rushed. We also navigated such that we were the only people on the islands most of the time.

The crew was FANTASTIC. The chef worked wonders and Alejandro became our best friend. We all developed a very close friendship over the week and the chemistry of the group was as good as it gets. What a trip.

1  Thank Asaduddin
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The most amazing place you could visit. Both land and sea life were fantastic. And from our boat we were lucky enough to see - a Bryde whale, bottlenose dolphins, flying fish, manta rays, turtles and pilot whales. The trip of a lifetime.

1  Thank DympnaBrayIreland
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had heard wonderful things about the islands I had a mervelous City Tour in Guayaquil my Fçpoint of departure to the galapagos islands but NOTHING could have prepared me for the hseer grandeur of these islands, You´ve got to come to see and learn.

1  Thank Dave S