“Excellent service from Galapagos Natural Life”

Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 63 Tours in Galapagos Islands
More attraction details
Owner description: Galapagos Natural Life is a Ecuadorian Tourist Company founded in 2005, we have the best options for your galapagos trip.Our web site is update every week, you can review dates, itineraries, yachts and photos about our trips.We sell more than 70 yachts in galapagos island, we have options in luxury, first, superior, tourism and economic class.Our program Galapagos Island Hopping (Land Based Hotel)is another good option for visit galapagos island.We have jungle trip, daily tours to Otavalo Market, Middle of the world, Cotopaxy creter, Quilotoa Lake.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fabricio of Galapagos Natural Life responded to my emails before our arrival in Quito and once we were there he did his best to help us with a last minute 8 day cruise. Above and beyond the call of duty, he responded to a cell phone call on Saturday evening to help us with a rain forest trip, as we wanted to leave on Monday. His prices are right and his service is superb!

4  Thank MaryJoKimbrough
There are newer reviews for Galapagos Natural Life - Day Tours

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We did a 4day hop on hop off cruise through the islands taking in all the unbelievable animals and sea life and we will never forget this experience. The tortoise was huge and so great to watch and he sea lions and the iguanas and penguins were great but the blue footed boobies were everywhere. The islands were so diverse and so different to anything i had ever seen before as they are volcanic and rough as all hell. Difficult to walk on and when you do you need great shoes.
We went snorkeling and saw heaps of fish and turtles and it was great.
The islands are so full of wildlife and it is so diverse it is absolutely amazing
Do yourself a favour and go an see them.

1  Thank dannyvicki
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just came back from an 8 days/7 nights cruise (on the Flamingo Yatch) booked through Galapagos Natural Life. I absolutely loved their last minute service. I booked everything by communicating with by email and skype with the agency. The service was impeccable! I stayed at their hostel upon arrival in Quito and after I came back from the cruise. It's a family run business help by a very nice Ecuadorian family. As for the cruise, I really enjoyed it...a trip of a lifetime!!! Our naturalist guide Alfonso was very knowledgeable and the Flamingo Yatch Crew very nice. I only really felt the ship rocking twice during the trip but its to be expected considering that it's small. I really enjoyed that we were a small group (max 10 pax) as it allowed us to get to know one another and the crew more easily...I got to know a wonderful international guests. I have no regrets to have booked through Galapagos Natural Life. Alexandra (from Mtl,QC)

2  Thank Alexguideaventure
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We did a lot of research before booking Archipel II - as this is a catamaran, will help us to cope with seasickness. We were with them in Jan. 2011 and on board for 5 days, totally a fantastic experience, would definitely recommend this board to anyone. Beds are very comfortable, food are plenty and delicious. It may not be a newer boat, but for the service if offers, definitely worth taking. The only regret we had was we didn't go for the 8-day tour!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a great choice of vessel and crew. Wonderful nature walking and snorkelling with
a very dedicated guide. The food was great,cabins comfortable and itinerary perfect.
Would haved loved an extra week.
The Galapagos was pristine beyond our expectations. Planning another trip.